Houston Defective Drugs & Medical Devices Attorney
Have you or a loved one been injured by a defective drug or medical device?
Please contact our office to discuss your potential case and legal options.
- Xarelto: blood thinner for people with atrial fibrillation linked to fatal bleeding events.
- Power Morcellator: device that spreads hidden cancer in women during surgery.
- Zofran: prescribed to pregnant women for nausea liked to birth defects.
- Benicar: treats high blood pressure linked to severe intestinal problems.
- Risperdal: treats bipolar, schizophrenia and autism in children linked to male breast growth (gynecomastia).
- Trans Vaginal Mesh (TVM): poorly designed mesh products results in complications in women that require multiple surgeries.
- Talcum powder: Baby powder and shower to shower powder has been linked to ovarian cancer in women.
Quick Contact for consultation
Contact for a free case evaluation / consultation
COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 - DISCLAIMER