Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
Dealing with a personal injury is a physically and emotionally trying time. That is why finding a skilled personal injury attorney is vital to getting the adequate medical treatment and the most financial help you deserve.
At the office of Attorney Jose S. Lopez, we deal with an array of personal injury cases and have worked hard to become a trusted Houston personal injury attorney. A few common cases that a personal injury attorney would handle span from car accidents to slip and fall incidents, work injuries and more. Often times, an injury attorney will represent victims in cases against the negligent responsible party or organization. The office of Attorney Jose S. Lopez represents personal injury clients in the following areas:
- Serious Auto Accidents
- 18 Wheeler Accidents / Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Injured by a drunk driver
- Products Liability
- Defective Drugs
- Injured at Work
- Catastrophic injuries: Brain Injury / Burn Injury
- Safety Recalls in Automotive Industry
- Slip and Falls
- Bicycle / Cycling Accidents
- Dog Bites
If you are unclear as to what may qualify as a personal injury before contacting an injury attorney, here are a few things to consider:
- Did someone’s negligent behavior cause harm to your physical or mental health? (This includes intentional and unintentional misconduct)
- Will your injuries require you to seek medical attention?
- Were your injuries caused by a fall?
- Were you injured while using a defective product?
Every personal injury varies in detail, but often times a skilled injury attorney can make a quick assessment of your case and what kind of help you’ll need when provided with these details.
Attorney Jose S. Lopez is an experienced personal injury attorney that has helped victims with various types of injury cases. Our office will work hard to get you the medical attention and financial relief you deserve. Please contact our office for help with your personal injury case today.
Quick Contact for consultation
Contact for a free case evaluation / consultation
COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 - DISCLAIMER